Sunday 11 December 2011

More mosaics for Christmas

So a few Christmas gifts this year courtesy of time spent at my mosaic class:








Yes, I agree, an absolute cross overload, but I have covered many family members with this gift this year. Idolatrous...perhaps.

The following plaque was a gift to my local playgroup which I have been attending for about 6 years now. I started with my Masters 8 when they were just two and half and have just attended my last ever with Master Three. An end to a wonderful time.


I think I am all mosaic-ed out...until the next project at least.

3 comments:

  1. you are a crafting queen! so wonderful to be taking a mosaic class. beautiful.
    xx-
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! you did them? They looking very pretty :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by, I love to hear from you.