- Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat
- Please put a penny in the old man's hat
- If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do
- If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you!
I want to make sure Christmas is magical. I have the standard traditional things that we do (milk and cookies for Santa, glitter dust for where he and the reindeer have been), and there are some things I am just not into but others do so well (Christmas lights - not on the agenda yet).
Decoration-wise this is my inspiration:
So to get started I will be doing the following:
1. White tissue paper pom poms (for instructions visit Martha Steward here) but I will be posting mine tomorrow.
Picture source found here
2. Paper snowflakes:
3. A paper star which I plan to go on the top of my Christmas Card tree (instructions in a few days)
From cut out and keep here
4. And few more items for inspiration:
From Home By Linn (in Norwegian but there are pictures or you can click the google translate button)
From Homemade Gifts Made Easy.
the happy home blog.
Fingers crossed I get my rear end into gear and get this done. Stay posted...