Friday 12 August 2011

Friday = Me day (sort of)

Well hello Friday! Three kiddos off to school and Master 3 at my folks for the morning. And me? Going for a diamond microdermabrasion. It has been ages (we’re talking about 10 years) since I last had a facial outside of my own bathroom. It has been on the books for a while.
Whilst taking Masters 8 to get their haircuts for their birthday the other day I passed a Spa place that had a special deal on which was calling my name, so I booked myself in. It was a glorious 30 minutes. The girl looking after me was so pleasant (no hidden agendas of trying to sell me more products), and though the actual microdermabrasion is a bit like getting your face sand-papered off, I walked out floating on clouds. I have booked myself in for next Friday.
Well that was half an hour of my day. The rest of the day I spent working on my tax online. That always drives me to insanity, or at least to a game of solitaire. But I got it done and am mighty proud of myself.
No photo of my taxes so for inspiration here’s a picture of my favourite tree when we go camping. It is a bit sick apparently so its chop is on the agenda. Hopefully it will still be there when we next visit for one final hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by, I love to hear from you.